Today's Recipe is How to make An Old Fashioned from scratch:
Grab an Old Fashioned glass and set aside.
In a mixing glass combine:
- Half a bar spoon of a mix of granulated and brown sugar
- Splash of club soda
- 3-4 dashes each of Orange & Old Fashioned Bitters
- Muddle the above to break down and dissolve the bitters to 'marry them' with the sugar and water
- Add some GOOD ice
- Pour in your Brandy (or Whiskey)
- Drizzle some Italian Amarena cherry juice over and in between the ice
( ( ( STIR ) ) )
- Grab your old fashioned glass from earlier and place a BIG block of ice (sphere or cube) into it
- Place a julep strainer over your mixing glass and pour your cocktail into your awaiting glass of ice
- Squeeze the oil of a lemon rind over the glass and 'rim the rim'
- Add an Italian Amarena stemless cherry by Filthy Food @filthy.for.life
I, China Moon of Bartender 608 would like to Thank you for watching and I appreciate the growing support! Ciao!
Find me at: @Bartender608
Like these drinks? Try'em out at home at TAG us!