What is your travel area?

We are located in Madison WI and travel to Iowa, Illinois, Minnesota and destination events.  You want us there? Simply ask!

Do you supply the beer, wine and spirits?

Do you do food?


We provide everything but the booze and venue.


No. No food. We provide beverage services only--No Food.

Are you licensed?





and Yes.  Operator's "Bartender's" licenses (NOT to be confused with liquor licenses for brick and mortar establishments) are administered by specific cities/counties.  We apply for each of these as needed; most are good for two (2) years. Event Insurance is available on a per event, per day basis and can be added to any quote; rated start at $99. 

You can find my credentials here as well. 

  • Learn2Serve Certified | #: WI 778408
  • ServSafe Certified | #: 12874207
  • WI Sales & Use Tax | #: 456-1029260502-02

What are the minimums?

We have a four (4) hour service time minimum.

If there is a question you have that you don’t see here pleas ask. Thank you!
— China Moon C.