I am so psyched you've chosen the beverage services of Bartender 608 for your event! Your tasting will be by appointment and held in Madison WI.
Tasting days and times are as follows:
- Wednesday and Thursday evenings | 6 PM - 9 PM appointment times available.
- Saturdays and Sundays | 2 PM - 6 PM (or call for a time that may work for you outside said hours)
- Please schedule your request by calendly to obtain your preferred time. You will then receive an invoice.
Further Important information you should know before arriving:
- All Tasting participants must be age 21 or over; no exceptions.
- Group size for any tasting is limited to four (4) per party.
- Tasting appointments start at $40 per pair of guests and require payment at or before the time of booking; payment will be invoiced or can be paid in cash or by credit/debit card.
- I am happy to refund any tasting fees with a minimum of 36 hours notice.
W H A T
National Margarita Day!
W H E R E
W H E N
Thursday, February 22nd
National Margarita Day is observed annually on February 22nd.
According to the National Day Calendar, Nat'l Margarita Day is known to be the most common tequila-based cocktail served in the United States, the margarita is a cocktail that consists of tequila, triple sec and lime or lemon juice. A key ingredient is the freshly squeezed lime juice. In the United States, the most common lime is the thick-skinned Persian lime. When margaritas are made with lemons, they have a much softer taste.
Ms. China Moon’s Mean Green Moon-a-Rita for Feb. 22nd means you’ll be needing the following:
1) 2 oz. Blanco Tequila
2) .50-.75 oz. Triple Sec/Orange Liqueur
3) Blue Agave syrup or nectar
4) Juice of half a lime or lemon
5) Any 2-berries you want (I chose blueberries & raspberries for sweet & slight tartness)
6) Mean-Green Margarita salt
7) Pint glass or Margarita glass
Rim your glass by rotating half or the whole rim in lime juice and dipping in margarita salt; shake off excess. Set aside.
In a Boston shaker, muddle your berries, syrup/nectar and a sliver of lime.
Add ice, tequila and triple sec with the juice of half a lime.
* * * SHAKE *** SHAKE *** SHAKE * * *
Take your Hawthorne & strain into your rimmed glass.
Top with ginger ale and garnish with a lime wedge.
ENJOY! CHEERS! SALUD!
Need to get out the house to do a little something with a small group but don't want to hit up a loud club?
Want to JOIN us for board games, cards, dominoes and conversation?
We'll let you know when and where the next drop-in date is in Madison!
DID YOU KNOW?...
For every calendar sold in FEBRUARY a portion of the proceeds will go towards the Puerto Rico Relief Fund – South Central Wisconsin (PRRF-SCW) to further help those in Puerto Rico affected by Hurricane Maria in September 2017.
If you ordered the Bartender 608 Cocktail Calendar you'd know ALL the drinking holidays for the ENTIRE year (plus some other great dates to know!)
...and yes, you can have it start at any month you want to run the entire 12-months. i.e. February 2018 - January 2019!
Order yours today; four (4) sizes available!
Get one for yourself, a friend and your neighborhood barkeep!